Buy on Amazon:
- Features: 1 USB port(USB 2.0), 1 Micro USB Port, 2 Type C Ports. 1.3 inch full color screen.
- Electronical Features: 3.5-24V @0.1mV(0.1%+- 2d), 0-5A@ 0.1mA(0.1%+- 2d). Standby Current 2.5mA
- Protocol Detection: D+/D- ,QC2.0, QC3.0, Huawei, Samsung, Apple. Almost 99% the mainstream protocol.
- Other Features: Cable resistance test. Curve drawing. Serial port sync for data output.
- New “Offline Curves” feature to allow saving of the V/A curves into the device’s memory. Configurable between a 1 to 24-hour period, over 384 data points. This makes reviewing charge/discharge curves extremely convenient without needing to log the data remotely.
Input voltage: DC 3.5V-24V
Input current: +- 3A
Voltage resolution: 0.0001V (0.1mV)
Current resolution: 0.0001A
Cumulative capacity: 0-99999Ah; 0-99999Wh
Capacity resolution: 0.0001Ah; 0.0001Wh
Accuracy: Voltage 0.1%+2d; Current 0.2%+2d; Ah capacity 0.5%; Wh capacity 0.5%
Display: 1.3” 128×104 pixel Colour TFT
Update rate: Every 0.36s
Idle current consumption: ~8mA / 6mA (with display dimmed / off)
Current shunt resistance: 10mOhm
Overall circuit resistive loss: ~42mOhm (including contact resistance on USB connectors)
Memory: FRAM, good for 10 billion write cycles
Memory operation mode: write on every update in
cumulative capacity + load balancing technique